Cooking for the family has been an old household chore. However, for working parents, cooking might be exhausting since they’ve been spending how many hours from work, especially when they are working outside which requires travel time, effort and traffic. But in reality, either cooking your own meal or cooking for your family is something you should look forward. Instead of going to the nearest fast food chains, why not spend time in your kitchen to cook healthy and delicious meals? Who would not want to eat healthily? Here are two different kitchen wares to help your cooking exciting and fast.
Secura 8100MC Portable Induction Cooktop
Looking for a convenient and powerful induction cooker? Secura 8100MC Portable Induction Cooktop will be best for you. Aside from its features, this budget-friendly cooktop is best for school dorms where students have to rush and cooking may become a burden. Students can have their quick noodle soup with this easy heating Secura 8100MC Portable Induction Cooktop. You might actually want a perfect add-on for your gas stove at home when you cook for parties and family gatherings as well. This is a perfect add-on for your kitchenware while you are enjoying no flame cooking at the same time.
Special Features Of Secura 8100MC Portable Induction Cooktop:
- The auto pan detection automatically shuts down after 60 sec. when there is no pan/cookware detected on the Induction Cooktop. Specialized for kitchen safety.
- It’s easy to use, easy to clean and can be easily kept in your kitchen drawer after use because it’s compact and lightweight.
- Comes with a 6ft cord where you can move to any side of your cooking space counter as long as its 6ft away from your outlet. Just in case you might need a little more space for other cooking preparation.
- Quick heat up. It also has an under and over voltage warnings and a diagnostic error message system.
- The digital control panel has a built-in countdown timer with 10 different temperature levels.
- Secura 8100MC Portable Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts and 15 amps of electricity which is standard in most homes, designated for electric home cooktops and ovens for example.
- Its component is unique, without you worrying about breaking. It’s made up of stainless steel so you can rely on its genuine quality. Say goodbye to those rusty kitchen products that keep your kitchen dirty and gross.
Stonewares are non-stick wares which are perfect matches for an induction cooktop. And so because it is non-stick, cleaning up stonewares are much easier compared to any cookware set.
Proper cleaning of stonewares at home:
Proper cleaning of stonewares at home is important for a long term of use and best possible condition. Here’s how-
- Be sure to let your stoneware to cool down first after use.
- Soak in clean, hot water to smoothen that stuck-on food. Do not use detergent.
- Use nylon scraper when scraping off smoothen stuck-on. It usually came with the stonewares you purchased.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry them before keeping.
- For deep cleaning, you can use a paste of ½ cup baking soda and 3 tablespoons of water. Apply the paste to the surface and let it rest for 15-20 mins. Rinse thoroughly and dry well.
Why use stonewares?
- Stonewares come in different sizes to choose from.
- It’s non-reactive or chemically stable unlike copper and aluminum made cookwares that produce metal when you include acidic foods into cooking.
- Good for baking and cooking fatty foods.
- Achieve even and efficient cooking because it distributes heat evenly to the food.
- Stonewares are durable and can last for years.
Tip: When buying any kitchen product brands, always check the specifications of the manufacturer to ensure it does not contain lead or any other harmful effects to your health.